Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm sitting here drinking my decaf coffee with hopefully good creamer in it...had a bad dose of creamer in Philadelphia about 2 years ago and I will never ever forget it as long as I live. But Decaf isn't really cutting it this morning. It was a long night lastnight. The wind kept me up most of the night freaking out that we were going to have some crazy freak tornadoes. But it's just our strong fall winds. I swear a couple of times it sounded as if our willow tree in the back was going to come bashing through our sunroom windows. Naturally, Bright and Andrew slept through it and I was the one up every hour checking the news. Oh well, so it will be from now on I suppose :) Mom the worry wort, dad and son snoozing away knowing that if there's the slightest inkling that tragedy might strike, mom will be up getting packed ready to go to grammie and grampies' house :).

I talked to Jill yesterday and things are going well, I knew they would. I'm having some trouble this morning though thinking about how I can go out there and help her with the house stuff so she doesn't have to worry about it, though I'm sure she's probably not worrying about it...at least I hope not anyway. I wish I could just jump on a plane and go out there this week. Her babe is beautiful, of course,and I think little Jackie looks like her mommy. I can see both Jason and Jill, but I can see Jill in her for sure. Isn't she beatiful?!
Beautiful Baby Girl!

Well, I better hit the road. We're going to the pancake breakfast at the Memorial Building this morning with Andrew's mom and sister. Yearly benefit for the Vetrans. So we go every year. Have to get the troops ready for the feast as well as myself and be at Grammie's at 7:30. Pancakes, HERE WE COME!

No comments: