Monday, January 15, 2007

SNOW DAY!

When Brighton woke up this morning, he saw the snow outside and really wanted to go explore it. So at about noon, after a nap and lunch, we ventured outside. Feebee, Brighton and I.

It took us about 45 minutes to get his gear on. By the time I got his second layer of clothing on (he had his pj's then a sweat suit over top of that) and managed to get the snow pants on without too much incident. But the boots were another story. I think it took me about 15 minutes alone to get the boots on. Then came the mittens...That was another 10 minutes and we only ended up with one on. So I put his other mitten in my pocket, got his old navy mittens out and put that on the other hand. So you'll notice that his mittens don't match, but that's OK.

I over bundled him naturally, he reminded me of Randy in "The Christmas Story" but we finally made it out the door. It briefly crossed my mind to let Feebee pull the sled for him, but then I thought better of it. Good thing too. She was a bit mad outside.

Now we're going to get ready to go to STarbucks to have some hot chocolate. You can see more photos by clicking on the title of the blog on the blog page.










No comments: