Saturday, March 03, 2007

In Like A Lion

Spring is surely in like a lion! It's been a wild week here in the midwest. And all around it sounds like. Mother Nature hasn't spared anyone. As you know, last week we lost power and this week we had power thankfully, but we were stuck inside. I was able to make it to work on Thursday and Friday Andrew stayed home becasue we couldn't get out of our driveway as it had blown shut. Which turned out OK anyway because Brighton had an awful cold. He had been starting to get sick last week around monday or tuesday but it really hit him hard on wednesday. He looked like he hadn't slept for weeks but he had a fever of 101 and slept most of the day and all of the night. He's better now, but I think it left him with an ear infection so we're doping him with Tylenol until we can get to the doctor on Monday. I've attached a link to the March 07 album where you can see all of our fun photos. I'm headed off to my Sister-in-Law's baby shower.

Here's hoping you have a boutiful supply of Hot Cocoa and Peppermint Schnapps!

Today I'm drinking my favorite coffee drink, a Nutella Latte. It's one half ounce of mocha syrup and 1.5 oz of hazelnut syrup with steamed milk and two espresso shots. Yum...Thanks Anna for that recipe!


From 2007 March

No comments: