Wednesday, November 15, 2006

New Baby!!!

Brighton has a new baby cousin! Peter Matthew, born at 5:43 PM today (November 15). He weighed 9 lbs .14 oz and was 22 inches long! He was delivered by C-Section in NW Iowa - Spencer to proud parents Pete and Amy (Andrew's sister). YAY! Brighton was so excited he walked from the middle of the kitchen to the chair in the livingroom. Then from the hallway to the livingroom - I think. Dad told me but I sort of forgot and now they're sleeping so I can't ask. At any rate, Brighton is excited to have a new cousin and I'm excited to see the new baby we've been waiting for for so long!!! Now they're all tuckered out from all the excitement and I didn't have any caffeine tonight at work so I'm ready for bed myself :)

Congratulations Amy and Pete and Belle!!!

2 comments:

Chaplain Deanna said...

Congratulations on that new little cousin. When one of my daughters had a baby her sister made cousin t-shirts that said, "I'M THE BIG COUSIN."

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

New babies are always a delight! I'm so happy for you all.

Michelle