Monday, July 24, 2006

Leaving San Diego Breezy

Our last day in San Diego was a doozey! We hit Balboa Park and the Zoo in the same day. It was hot today, but not as hot as it has been thank goodness. I'm really glad that this is our last day because showing my face at Balboa again would be very difficult as I seemed to have ripped my pants right up the back and have NO idea when it happened. Well, I heard them rip, but had no idea it was as bad as it was. Good god. of all places, SAN FREAKING DIEGO CALIFORNIA! Why not, oh I don't know, Mineral Point Wisonsin or Marquette? COME ON! Well, here's the lovely photo. Needless to say, these pants are going into the garbage, they've failed me.

Brighton had a good time at the zoo despite the fact that he has been exhausted and hot for the last week. He especially liked the girraffes and elephants. He liked the pandas, but not as much as mom. I'll upload those photos when we get home. Until then, goodnight and God Bless.

No comments: