Friday, October 26, 2007

I want to catch you Daddy

Brighton's newest thing is jumping from footstools. Marcy bought him this little footstool that he loves to stand on. When he climbs up he says "Catch you Daddy" and then says sit there. I proceed to sit, like the obedient dad, and he jumps a little and falls into my arms. Then he wants to catch me. So I sand on the footstool, instruct my baby to sit on the floor and then I pretend to jump and fall on him, which is really I step down off of the footstool and then in slow motion I fall to the floor and give the little guy a hug. Giggles follow from mom, Brighton and dad. After I catch him, he stands in my lap and says "Higher Dad". Which means I hold him by his knees and hoist him up in to the air. He giggles non-stop and up and down we go.

Every day at work I can't wait to go home to play with my little guy.

Dad

No comments: