Sunday, May 28, 2006

It's been a loooooooong week.

It's been a long week thus far. Brighton is pooped. I don't think he's ever been so tired that he won't eat. That was the case tonight. I made him his own baked potato and he wanted NOTHING to do with it and didn't hesitate to tell me so.

His first birthday was yesterday. It was a happy and a sad time for me. My baby isn't a baby anymore. He's a big boy. Everytime I see his baby baby pictures, my heart sinks a little. I miss those midnight cuddles and I miss being able to hold him most of the day. There are some good things too. He interacts with us now, and you can see his beautiful personality really start to shine. And of course there's the giggling and snorting. That's pretty fun. But I still miss my little baby. Maybe its me realizing how fast the years go by. Well, I guess I'll just have to start enjoying them even more and not wasteing a single one!

No comments: