Monday, February 13, 2006

WE'RE ON THE MOVE!

Brighton is finally crawling! He's been getting to wherever he wanted to go for quite some time now by scooting, pivoting and rolling. But yesterday, I put him on the floor so I could do something and he caught eye of Feebee's tennis ball (gross) and off he went!! I couldn't believe my eyes so I called Andrew into the room to verify. Yep! He was doing it! I caught it on the camera's little mini video and if I figure out how to add it to one of the websites, I will do that. It's been an exciting week at our house!

We were also told to bring Valentines for his day care on Tuesday so I spent Friday night filling out valentines. Then yesterday I made cupcakes and today I will frost them when I get home. Rita asked if he could have a cookie or whatever I brought and I said that was OK, but now that I think about it, I don't want him to have a WHOLE cupcake!! I can tell her that tomorrow.

Bright's also decided he likes tostitos. He sucks on them until they're soggy. I think he likes the salt :) We don't let him indulge too often in those.

No comments: